Yellow Vein is known for its yellowish color that is achieved through a longer drying process after harvest. These strains tend to be more mild and offer a calming feeling with a balance between focus and relaxation, resulting in a happy and relaxed state of mind.
Yellow Vein is a nice change of pace from the most popular strains. Its unique and balanced alkaloid profile and warm, friendly experience make it an enjoyable choice for those seeking a good night’s sleep.
Convenient & Eco-Friendly Packaging!
This Kratom is packaged in resealable environmentally friendly, food-grade packaging, making it easy to keep your kratom fresh and take it with you anywhere.
1 capsule = ½ gram (1 scoop) kratom powder
- Tested for alkaloid content, heavy metals, pesticides and biological contaminants, with alkaloid labeling right on the packaging and test results published for every batch.
- Emerson Naturals products are sterilized to ensure any pathogens have been killed before being packaged for sale.
- Our Kratom is wild-harvested, creating a long-lasting sustainable relationship between the rainforest and the consumer.
- The yellow coloration in the leaf is usually in reference to a leaf that has been allowed to dry longer than usual. Some believe that this drying process offers a variation in the alkaloid profile.
- Yellow strains are sometimes referred to as “gold strains” within the industry.
- Yellow strains tend to be more mild, usually containing lower levels of Mitragynine. They can offer a sense of optimism, warmth & relaxation.
- All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days
- Free UPS 2nd Day shipping on orders over $75
- Free UPS Next Day shipping on orders over $150
Here’s the deal: you buy any of our Kratom products, you try it out for at least two weeks, and if you’re not satisfied, you let us know why and we’ll give you a refund on the spot. No questions asked, no return necessary. We’re that confident in our stuff.
See Returns Policy for more info.
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase Kratom.
- Products are not for internal use.
- The US FDA Has Not Approved Kratom as a Dietary Supplement. We do not ship to the following states, cities, and/or municipalities:
- State of Alabama
- State of Arkansas
- State of Indiana
- State of Rhode Island
- State of Vermont
- State of Wisconsin
- Municipalities: City of San Diego, California